Be a part of the Sunshine Resources team and watch your talents shine. If you have a passion for others, love to have fun, and enjoy making a difference, then Sunshine Resources of Door County is the place for you. Our team is dedicated to fulfilling our mission each and everyday, knowing that our efforts make a difference.
Sunshine Resources of Door County is currently accepting applicants for the following positions.
This is a “hands on” position providing all aspects of service and Case Management for each client; assists to explore work opportunities in our community, career planning, skills training, job search schedules Job Coaches, transportation, and completes the necessary assessments and documentation that will assist participants to develop work skills/interpersonal skills to be successful in the workplace. Ensures Sunshine Resources of Door County is in compliance with all aspects of Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and compliance with Section 511 of FLSA and employment of youth with disabilities (IDEA).
This position demands service skills that include ability to inspire and motivate clients, developing relationships with members of the community, ability to communicate effectively and teach positive work ethic and life skills to people of all ages and abilities. As a part of the client services team, this position plays a key role on site and in the community to enhance the well-being and to meet current and future needs of our clients in concert with our mission, goals and objectives.
- Advanced Education or training in Special Education, Social Work, Human Services, Vocational Rehabilitation or related field.
- Certification as an Employment Support Professional or the ability to obtain within 3 months of employment.
- At least 1 years’ experience working with individuals with physical and developmental disabilities in a community based organization, school or other program; certificate or training in Autism is preferred.
- At least 1 year of demonstrated knowledge/skill to provide integrated community and customized employment services to a variety of populations.
- Working knowledge of WIOA, 14C, and IDEA preferred.
- Working knowledge regarding ADA, human rights, HIPAA and confidentiality.
Part Time morning and afternoons. Driving bus or van experience
preferred, but will train the right person.
We offer and EXCELLENT Benefit Package including health, dental, disability /life, PTO, Holidays and much more!
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status”